Can we bring yesterday back around?
'Cos I know how I feel about you now
I was dumb, I was wrong, I let you down
But I know how I feel about you now
There is your daily serving of Miranda Cosgrove.
Anyway, I've discussed this topic with Brandon and Rissa (Paul's Fiancee): My incredible indesciveness. I just don't like making choices. And I feel like I should explain that. Often, making a choice is just soooooo hard. Both options are good, and you like both. But if you make a choice, you lose that other option. And what if one choice has better outcomes, but not necesarily guaranteed. What if that choice is risky and has really bad outcomes as well? Sure, you can say, "take the risk." But that's oversimplifying the matter. There can be so much at stake. What if you just don't know, what if you don't know what you want?
if everything had a straight answer, life would be dull.
ReplyDeleteand I JUST realized Sori & I won't be able to go to multicultural club. we have a French exam during WEB -___-.. I don't know what time though.. I think it's all WEB
We wil talk about this on Monday. It only takes 30 minutes though. >.<
ReplyDeletekk. and I'm not saying how LONG the meeting is a problem..
ReplyDeletebut the French exam thing is administered at a certain time.. and the meeting is at a certain time.. so.. ><
french is 1 to 2. and everyone's indecisive, its just that youre decisive enough to admit it.
ReplyDelete